Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wish List

For some reason, whenever anyone asks me what I want for birthday/Christmas/graduation/other-gift-giving-occasion, I find myself at a loss. I think this is due in part because I have so much stuff, that I'm hard pressed to think of let alone justify asking for something that isn't really needed, and would just be a.) fun to have (but again not needed), and b.) yet another thing to pack/move/store/wash/dust.

But just in case you are going to ask me this or have already asked me this question, here are a few ideas:

  1. Stainless Steel Water Pitcher from Crate & Barrell (I want 2 and I believe that someone has already purchased 1 for me for Christmas...)
  2. From Brocade Home, two satin pillow shams in "leaf" color
  3. One Retro Foulard & one Medallion Jacquard pillow cover from the Parisian Blue/Leaf collection, also from Brocade Home (and they are on sale!)
  4. I adore these ornaments from Beehive Kitchenware Co., especially the Partridge and the Pear.
  5. Carrie Bicycle Basket in any of the colors (I can't decide! I lean to the fun green, but white & black are cute too...)
  6. This adorable umbrella. Or maybe this one. (UPDATE 11/29: This umbrella has been purchased & LOVINGLY received :-) THanks, Char!)I also really love this one.
  7. Acme Made's Slim Cargo computer bag in Bloom White.
  8. I like this console table from Brocade home. The multiple levels are interesting
  9. This French market basket makes me want to stroll through farmers markets collecting fresh fruit, flowers, a baguette and a bottle of wine. (UPDATE 11/18: If you're actually looking to this list, I just received this lovely basket from Sarah & Molly as a hostess gift. Thanks, girls!)
  10. And the granddaddy of them all...a Nikon D80 camera (or equivalent) for taking really good pictures that will allow me to explore my creative side. (Samy's Camera & CNET approved!) And an accompanying 4.0+ GB memory card, pretty please. And any extra lenses you want to throw in.
Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Molly W. said...

I HEART that gray/black umbrella.