Monday, November 12, 2007

Phoebulous

Phoebe is indeed fabulous, or shall I say, "Phoebulous." In honor of her 30th birthday she made a cd with songs from her first 30 years. (I wish I'd thought of that.) Unfortunately for me, I don't currently live in Portland, and so was not one of the recipient's of this soundtrack. In comment to her blog post, I wondered whether I could qualify for a copy since I distinctly remember when and why some of the songs included in her mix were so special.

Lookie what came in the mail for me this weekend.

Lucky me! And because I'd "ordered" within the first 24-hours I received a bonus disc, titled "Phoebe goes pholksy." Can't wait to listen!

Thanks, Phoebes! I love surprise presents.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Glad to be of service. Hope you enjoy!

b said...

Phoebe, again I ask: why are so freakin' cool?

Seriously, besides the coolness of the cd idea, the titles are downright perfect.