Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanks, Char!

When I move I know I'm going to miss those last minute phone calls from friends inviting me to come over, especially ones where the friends say "Come over and get your Christmas present!" like Char did this afternoon.


It was a fun visit. And a fun present expertly chosen off my Wish List.


Thanks, Char! I HEART my umbrella, which I'm sure that wherever I move, will come in handy! (Even though, judging by these blue skies this afternoon, I won't get much use of it until then.)

(Update 11/30: It's raining today. (Hurray!) Too bad I left my cute new umbrella in the car. Perhaps I have the powers to conjur things up merely by my statement that it won't happen?)

7 comments:

Molly W. said...

Its FABULOUS!

Tims said...

um ... I need that...

Anonymous said...

anything polka dot is fabulous!

Liz said...

Where is that from!?!?!? I want one too!
(The link to your wish list won't work for me)

Kellyry said...

Go to www.pareumbrella.com and search for the "Lace Queen Dot--Green Tea" umbrella.

Or copy & paste this long link:
http://www.pareumbrella.com/store/umbrella.aspx?name=Lace%20Queen%20Dot&color=green%20tea

Kellyry said...

Don't copy & paste that last link as it cut off part of the address. I guess the link is too long. You should be able to find it through the main website though.

Molly W. said...

You can certainly use it today!