Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm a winner. (Literally.)

Through my usual blog-hopping, I found Absolutely Plum a while back. (She's one of those insanely talented & inspiring folks, like Oh Happy Day. This, my friends, is why blogging is addicting.)

But guess what! You know those contests & give-a-ways that some blogs have? Well, I WON!

I'm just not one of those people who wins things. I'm one of those people whose name is called for a raffle while I'm in the restroom and by the time I return they've called another name. (Seriously, this happened to me with a television a few years ago. Bummer.)

I can't wait to see it in person. I love the colors and the overall spirit of the piece. And I got it for free! Thanks, Pepper, the optimist!

1 comment:

Molly W. said...

Congrats my friend! I won a tv 2 years ago and I NEVER win anything so -thought that was a good way to start!