Sunday, November 11, 2007

Une Grande Soire

Molly must really be a Queen. She certainly knows how to throw a party like one!

To celebrate her 30th in grand style, Molly & Adam hosted a cocktail party with plenty of the good stuff (and by that, I mean alcohol). Oh, and tasty nibbles too, including spanakopita, baked brie, cheese & crackers, chicken satay and some of the yummiest spinach artichoke dip I've ever tasted. (Ok, ok. I made the dip.)

Oh! And the cake! Lauren outdid herself on the decorating once again. And it tasted divine, if I do say so myself. (Ok, fine! I made that too.)

The remaining few danced till the wee hours (i.e. midnight) to the sounds of JT, Coolio, and, of course, Britney. As Molly danced away we joked how strange and yet funny it was that her 1-year old daughter slept just 2 rooms away. Oh, how life has changed!

Molly, dear friend, you were celebrated like a Queen because you are worthy of the title. Your friendship, however, will always be more valuable than your ability to throw great parties.

PS. The pictures included in this post are justification alone for the purchase of a "real" camera. My trusty Canon point-and-shoot simply doesn't do well in dim lighting. Visit Sarah's blog for more pictures, and Molly's too.

2 comments:

Molly W. said...

It was SO fun and my cake was FABULOUS. Thanks Kel, I did indeed feel like a queen. :) xo

Phoebe said...

I need instructions for that cake! Wow!