Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Scenes from Hahvud-Yawd

After breakfast, I decided to head out to Cambridge and soak up the super-smartness floating in the air on Harvard's campus. With such a reputation for the highest of acadmic excellece and the brightest minds, I was greeted with a diverse and completely normal looking student body. The main difference I noticed was the t-shirts proclaiming membership to the "crew" "lacrosse" and "polo" teams, something the west coast doesn't have much involvement in.

The school is everything you imagine a stately, old university to be like with gorgeous brick buildings, majestic pillars and signs to exhort and encourage. Here is a bit of what I saw at Harvard and on my wanderings around Cambridge.





1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Never you fear, Kelly. We have crew and lacrosse here.