Friday, October 26, 2007

First things first

When you think of Chicago, the skyline and deep dish pizza probably come to mind. So of course that is what we had to do on our first night in the Windy City (and yes, it really is windy!). Rather than pay $15 to go up to the observatory deck of the Sears Tower, Liz had insider info that the view was just as good from the Signature Lounge in the John Hancock Building. Sure, that same $15 was spent on mediocre cocktails and appetizer, but the view was phenomenal.
. .
*
..
*
For sustenance, Giordano's famous stuffed crust pizza was on order. And can I just say, Oh. My. Goodness! It was some of the best pizza I have ever had. Although I'm not normally a fan of deep dish pizza, this was layer upon layer of cheesy goodness with pepperoni, sauce and crust, all mixed together like a trifle. YUM.
..

I suggest you try it if you're in town.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! Who are those hotties you got to have dinner with!?!? :)

Molly W. said...

UGHHHHHHH, just come back already! You're killing me here! I miss my homies.

Creative Mama said...

you guys look like your having soo much fun... AND goodness... that city IS beautiful...