Tuesday, October 09, 2007

How did I live without you?

Seriously, people, how did we ever live without blogs?

I HEART BLOGS!

I like to go blogdering. You know, blog-wandering, where you visit the links or blogs of commenters from other blogs until you can't even recall how you found a certain blog in the first place. Hey, don't knock it till you try it. You can find some amazingly amusing things out there. Such as what will follow, which was found through Abby, through Leslie (hilarious), through Melissavina. Since I've actually met Leslie on a few occasions, I suppose it's not *too* random. I promise I'm not a stalker about this. (Just in case anyone was worried and about to organize an intervention.)



Thanks to all of the other bloggers out there who fuel my creativity and provide me with endless hours (at work) of amusement! (Just kidding, boss!)

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

can't handle the banana mashing!!!

Kellyry said...

Hahaha! Yeah, it is pretty gross but it also cracked me up.