Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chi-town Wrap-up

Phew! I just flew in from Chicago and boy, are my arms tired!

.
Ba-da-bum.
.
For some reason that was literally the first thing that came to mind as I began this wrap-up post. Perhaps it's because I really am just so tired. Between roaming the streets of Chicago one last time before heading to the airport yesterday afternoon, and then being re-routed to a different airport because our flight was cancelled, and then having to shuttle to our original airport where our car was so I didn't get home until almost 1:00am, and then getting up early this morning to pack and move...Boy are my arms (whole body) tired!
.
I am however, longing to return to Ann Sather, a Swedish cafe with some of the yummiest, softest, yeastiest, glaze-covered cinnamon rolls EVER.
.
Oh, Chicago! You are truly a great city--varied & interesting architecture, quaint neighborhoods with a sense of community, arts and culture, fantastic food galore. Once again I must say, this decision of where to go will not be easy.

2 comments:

Molly W. said...

Welcome Home Kel!! Sooo glad you're back. :)

Liz said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your flight ordeal!! That is NO fun! I'm glad you finally made it home safely and that you got yourself all moved.