Friday, October 05, 2007

Off to see the wizard

Saturday. Tomorrow. Test Day.

In about 24 hours I'll take this test, which I've come to loathe. It's required me to cram my head with useless knowledge (area of a circle = pieRsqd...right?) that I expect to promptly forget once I know for sure that my scores are suitable to satisfy the powers that be. I hope and pray that I can forget all of this information Saturday afternoon following the test. If not, I'll have to keep at this stuff in my head for another month. I really don't want to have to do that.

Wish me luck. Pray hard.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I will be thinking of you and I know you will do just fine! :)

Molly W. said...

You can do it Kel!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for ya Kell! I know you will do great! Luv ya! =)

Creative Mama said...

love you kel... will be praying... take a deep breath... and relax... let all that knowledge just flow out... :)