Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Be There or Be Square

When I read other blogs I find myself lamenting my lack of exciting or funny life. Other people seem to have the most entertaining things happen to them, worthy of posting. Yesterday I had to ask myself, "Is it really that their life is all that funny or am I just not adept at describing the inane details of my life in a witty way?" Probably the latter though I do believe that one blogger in particular is blessed to have both a way with words AND hilarity in her life. Case in point is found here.

If you haven't found Dooce, run, don't walk (or click really, really fast on the links) and work you way back. There's plenty to keep you entertained at work home.

1 comment:

Molly W. said...

well, you make me laugh Kel. :) I think you have plenty of entertaining tales to tell.