Monday, February 25, 2008

Other than a surprising change of heart ...

I had a lovely time visiting Denver with my gracious hosts Carol, Phil, Elaine & Natalie.

They showed me beautiful countryside and we went to Idaho Springs for pizza at the famous Beau Jo's. As you can see, they arranged gorgeous and warm weather for me.

I saw a frozen waterfall that was spectacular.


We looked at an old train....................And goofed around with hats Carol has made.


They made me laugh..............They made me melt..............They showed me the city at night.
..

We visited the huge REI downtown...

...Where Carol and I agreed that one of the best reasons to go camping was to get another set of pots & pans.


Thanks a mile (pun intended), Hull family, for providing me not only a place to stay, but for showing me a great time!

2 comments:

Plain Jane said...

It was our pleasure to have you here! You're welcome anytime.

Liz said...

Yum! Beau Jo's!