Monday, February 25, 2008

I've said they'd have to WOW me...

And they did! I didn't fall in love with Denver as I have with other cities, but the school did it's part to persuade me. For a variety of reasons, it may well be the best choice for me academically and professionally. I won't hear back from them for 3-5 weeks to know if I've even been accepted, but friends, --- and I NEVER thought I'd say this...---FRIENDS! I may be moving to Denver.

(Jeremy, you dark horse, you! You may just win the Turkey Party Poll after all. Who woulda thunk it?!)

Oy vey. This is not what I expected. Or anticipated. Or thought might happen. (Yes, I realize those sentences all say the same thing, which should adequately express how much of a surprise this all is to me.)

Please allow me a moment to digest this latest development.

6 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

I need a moment--or five or ten--to process this, too. You keep throwing us for loops!

Liz said...

Wow! I'm kind of sad that Denver is giving Chi-town a run for it's money but at the same time am very glad for you to have two excellent choices to choose from (possibly).

Molly W. said...

I'm definitely surprised that's fo sho!

Katie said...

Denver rules. I love it here! The weather alone is worth moving for. Congrats

Jeremy said...

Dont let me down Kel. j/k lol etc.
Either way is a good decision. I am confident it will all work out for the best.

Phoebe said...

It is definitely nice to have a choice.