Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A tisket, a tasket

A pretty white lace bike-basket...

Wherever I move, I hope it's a place that is bike-riding friendly (read: little-to-no hills/Alps) so that I have an excuse to get a new bike; preferably a comfy cruiser with gears. And when I get the bike, I'll have an excuse to buy this basket to attach to it.

It also comes in green. I can't decide which I think is cuter.

I'd also have to get a bell. And a baguette and some cheese, and a bottle of wine. And a cozy blanket to sit on and eat my baguette and cheese, and drink my wine and read a book. Ah, lovely.

4 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

Oh, I love it! I've been wanting a natural fiber basket for my butter yellow bike, but I think I may like this one better. Would you be upset if I got this basket, too?

Kellyry said...

Nope, I don't mind. I suppose it's only fair since it's your bike I think of when I think "comfy cruiser with gears" (which I may one day buy...... :-D)

DeniseMarie said...

I heart my bike.

Liz said...

Chicago is bike friendly in the sense that there are very few hills. You just have to watch out for all the cars. They are not-so-much bike friendly all the time. :)