Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, Audrey!

My tied-for-first favorite niece, Audrey, turns 1 year old today. Hurray!


I love my little girl. I love this picture of her taken in July. She looks SO SMART. And so perplexed. There is intelligence behind those eyes. And attitude. I imagine she's looking at the camera wondering, "Um...yeah?!" Gotta love a girl with attitude! She's not going to be a pushover, this one.

Wishing you a wonderful day, filled with all your favorite things!
Love you bunches.


(Photo of Audrey credit to: Molly)

4 comments:

Molly W. said...

Happy 1st Birthday Audrey! Can't believe she is 1 already!! Also...I'm claiming that cake to be made either by you or Lauren for my birthday!You have 3 months to get crackin' on nailing that icing! :)

DeniseMarie said...

I'm with Molly--that cake looks fabooooluss, and I want it. All for myself. That's also a great picture of A, do you mind sending it to me when you have a chance?

Kellyry said...

Seriously, that icing is AMAZING! M, I'll do my best, though I expect L would be able to nail this one.

b said...

On behalf of my sweet little pumkin, thank you! She is too wonderful for words...

That cake is gorgous. Amazing handiwork! Too bad I'll be hard-pressed to squeeze out a decent looking flower onto my daughter's birthday cupcakes.