Friday, August 03, 2007

I wouldn't survive selling drugs on the street.

This is Brian. He's my seat neighbor in Statistics. (Several of the girls have a crush on Brian. He is rather charming.)

We had just endured over an hour of annoyingly repetitive questions by another classmate who couldn't seem to remember a formula we'd learned just 2 weeks ago, thus requiring our professor repeat the entire lesson. At one point Brian looked so forlorn and bored I requested he reenact the look for capture by my camera. Poor Brian didn't have a PDA with Solitaire, Hearts, Marbles & Dope Wars to while away the time.

3 comments:

Creative Mama said...

Tim and I LOVE dope wars!!!

b said...

Don't you just LOVE that when one person asks an annoyingly ignorant question that makes the rest of the class pay for their laziness?

Kellyry said...

Oh yes. One girl that sits by me suggested we all pool our money and take a hit out on this woman. She does this often. It also meant that we had to stay an extra 40 minutes or so because we still had new material to cover. Suffice to say we were not happy campers.