Thursday, August 16, 2007

And I don't mean 'A bientot'

I awoke this morning and realized that today is the last day of a few important things:

  • The last day of my Statistics class (4 days a week for 3+ hours a day for 6 weeks).
  • The last day of my crazy summer intensives schedule (5 classes in approx 10 weeks).
  • The last day of my last class at Citrus College. Ever. And I mean, ever. (Lord, please don't let me eat my words on this one.)
  • The last time I can justify spending $4.10 on a Tangerine Frappucino Juice Blend or 1/2 Passion Tea/1/2 Lemonade blend at Starbucks (because I had $40 of gift cards to use up and my daily drive to school was made all the better when I stopped by Starbucks in Azusa to pick up a tasty beverage to take with me to class).
And so, I do not say 'A Bientot'. Rather, I bid 'Adieu', for I do not plan to see any of these things any time soon.

5 comments:

Creative Mama said...

aaa sometimes endings are sooo sweet...

Liz said...

The only sad thing is the ending of the treats at Starbucks. :( They are so tasty! But, I agree, very hard to justify so much money on something that is actually so cheap to make. And yet, I manage to justify it at least once a week...

b said...

It just tastes better when someone else makes it. Like most things. (Depending, of course, on who's making it.)

Kellyry said...

Here, here! I think the fact that someone else making it increases the taste is a result of the luxury factor. In a way it's a good sign that we appreciate even more, the things that we can afford to have someone else make for us. At least then we don't taken them for granted.

Erin Wurtemberg said...

KELLY! i didn't know you were a blogspot lady! i saw your comment about phoebe's wedding day dress/bridesmaids dresses...

how you been?

come see me at wurtembergs.blogspot.com!

love!