Monday, February 23, 2009

TJ's. FINALLY!

A practicum interview out in the suburbs today gave me the excuse to drive and run errands more easily accomplished by car than bus or train. It was fate when leaving the interview I passed a Trader Joe's! Oh, TJ's, how I've missed you. I felt giddy walking in; so much so that a woman near the entrance gave me a strange look as if I question my sanity.

I restrained myself and picked up only the true necessities:

  • 2 kinds of trail mix (Oh My! Omega Trek Mix and Nuts About Raspberries & Chocolate Trek Mix)
  • Dijon Mustard
  • Butter
  • A BBQ Chicken Pizza
  • A box of clementines (of which I've already eaten 5...or 7)

    and these tasty morsels...
23Feb_0003

What are you favorite TJ's treats?

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love the TJs Cheese Crackers, just like Cheese-Its only better and maybe a bit healthier.

DeniseMarie said...

Vanilla Joe-Joe's, mmmmmm. I also love their mandarin orange chicken.

Sara said...

Staples in my place are the Mediterranean Hummus, Peanut Butter Cups, and during Christmas I love the Candy Cane Joe-Joes.

Molly W. said...

Adam LOVES the calzones, I'm partial to the great cheese selection and yummy frozen appetizers. :)