Monday, May 12, 2008

Mamacita

"For never putting raisins where chocolate chips should be. For this and more, I am grateful."
.
Mothers across the country were celebrated yesterday in honor of their long-suffering dedication to the art of raising a child to adulthood. My mom succeeded in raising three daughters, and we all turned out fairly normal, if I do say so myself.
.
Mom was celebrated with her favorite Lemon Raspberry Pancakes at Jake's followed by a showing of Made of Honor.


Happy belated Mother's Day to all the mothers I know, who amaze me daily with their love and patience.

3 comments:

Molly W. said...

I saw Made of Honor yesterday too! miss you.

Liz said...

Oh, lemon raspberry pancakes? Yum!

b said...

Those lemon raspberry pancakes are the BOMB. Looks like fun and you all 3 look goerjus. I love mom's hair up like that!