Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fight for it

I love this print.
I love the quote.

It's everything I want to believe about love, true love, and finding a great mate. I also really love the title of the print, "Fight for It" because I know that marriage is not easy and to keep it going, to maintain not only your relationship, but the deep abiding love as well, you do have to fight for it.

Protect it.
Cherish it.
Feed and water it.

But it's worth it; I believe it is worth it.

(Print was first seen at White Skinned Goddess)

3 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

I instantly loved this, too, and went to the site determined to buy it and bring it home and love and cherish it forever. Until I realized it has a typo on it. And that cannot be tolerated. Damn illiterate artists/illustrators.

b said...

Very very cool print.

P.S. Typo is 'it's' right?

Kellyry said...

Yep, that's it. I choose to see it as 'artistic license' rather than a lack of proper punctuation and/or grammar.