Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Love Observed

As I go through all the photos from Marian & Peter's recent wedding in Denmark, I've noticed a trend. The groom could not take his eyes off of his bride. Ah, love! I just came across these three from the ceremony that make me smile: yet another example of a besotted groom who suddenly realizes his watching is being watched.
Wedding Day C_0174
Wedding Day C_0175
Wedding Day C_0179
Marian & Peter, I promise your photos will be done by the end of the year! (I'm actually aiming for within the next week...)

3 comments:

Creative Mama said...

nice work friend... you really have a great eye...

Anonymous said...

hej Kelly
Det lyder rigtig godt. Vi glaeder os til at se resten..
Kaerligst Peter og Marian

Molly W. said...

I cannot wait to see more!!!