Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Excuses, excuses

Birthdays really are great excuses to get pampered.

Today: hair, mani & pedi
Tomorrow: fabulous party given by friends & family
Thursday: dinner at The Melting Pot with family
Saturday: massage at The Massage Company
(Just $39 for 60 min or $59 for 90 min! And word on the street is that every therapist there is great. I'll report back.)

I love turning 30.

Just for fun I Googled "thirty" for images and there was some CRAZY stuff! For some reason, there were a lot of exposed and/or mangled body parts and frail, anorexic-looking bodies, and one extremely large, nearly naked German woman with her tatas covered in whipped cream, each of them lying on a half of watermelon. People are strange.

Among the strangeness was this cartoon on toothpaste for dinner, which I thought was kind of funny, even though it's about wishing for death to avoid work.

2 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

HAHAHAHA! This is how I feel about work today. Come, sweet death.

(Not really. I want to live.)

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day girl! Your blog is adorable!