Thursday, July 05, 2007

30

What can I say? I have some of the most amazing friends & sisters on the planet. Seriously. And they just happen to be awesome party planners too.

In alphabetical order...Abby! Brandi! Ginger! Kirsten! Lauren! Molly! Sarah! (did I miss anyone?)

Together, this group threw me a fabulous 30th birthday party, complete with several flavors of margaritas to taste, a pineapple pinata full of fun stuff, tasty Mexican food, and a cake (by Lauren!) that is just about the cutest, most perfect cake ever. But for a few much-missed exceptions, I had over 20 of my closest friends there!

And did I mention all the great presents?! Suffice to say I scored. :-)

I feel so loved. Truly.

Being 30...So far, so good!



PS. Thanks to Molly for the photos! As the guest of honor, I wasn't thinking about taking any. If other people have some, please send them to me. Thanks!

3 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

We were so sad to have missed the big party, but are exceedingly glad that you had such an enjoyable time and were surrounded by so many people who love you just as much as we do!

Phoebe said...

I was thinking of you all day!
The cake is FABULOUS. Seriously, I am loving it.
Have fun at the Melting Pot tonight. May I suggest the Turtle Chocolate Fondue. Yummy!

Jen said...

Happy Late Birthday! It looks like you had a great party. Hopefully we can catch up soon.