Friday, May 04, 2007

Stranger than Fiction: The movie & Pokey-time for Paris

1.) The movie

Saw it tonight. I really enjoyed it and thought it well-played by all involved. I like seeing Will in non-Will-typical roles, just like I enjoyed Jim Carrey in Truman Show. Both are fascinating, interesting stories. I recommend them both.

2.) Jail-time for Paris

I LOVE THIS! (And this!) I love this Judge and even if he is trying to prove a point by being extra harsh with her, good for him! For too long have Paris and her ilk flaunted laws used their money and status to be free from consequences. I hope she ends up having to go. (Although if she does, I'm sure she'll turn it into a publicity stunt, a la "Simple Life: Jail Time," which will no doubt infuriate me further. Just do your time, sweetie! Take it like a real woman; like Martha & Lil' Kim!)

1 comment:

Matt said...

The thing is, I don't think he's being harsh. If you or I did the same thing, they'd put us in jail.

Unfortunately Paris is special, and I wouldn't be surprised if the appeal overturns the ruling. Paris' lawyers will find a loophole

Its really quite annoying