Sunday, May 06, 2007

May Showers bring June Babies

Raja Isaac is one lucky little boy. Due to be born to Dave & Rama in early June, he is going to be well-loved by not only his parents (of course) but also by the many friends that love him (& his parents) already.

Five of us had the pleasure of throwing a baby shower for Rama, one of the nicest, most sincere, and thankful people on the planet. So it was especially fun to try and outdo ourselves to make it an extra special day for her. Flowers (by Lauren) were gorgeous, the cake & favors (by Molly) all darling! The locale (Sarah's home) was beautifully landscaped in anticipation of the day, and the food (by Abby & I), delicious, if I do say so myself.




PS. More pics here!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Please pass along my congratulations to Dave and Rama! How wonderful! They really are great and Rama is probably the sweetest person to ever walk this earth!

b said...

I agree--sweetest person to ever walk the earth. Please give them my congrats as well..

DeniseMarie said...

Everything looks so cute and thoughtfully chosen and displayed. Great job!