Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So Hell-ay

I live in Southern California but I've often felt I should have been raised on the east coast (preferably Boston. I HEART Boston!). Sure, the LA lifestyle has certain amenities and is conveniently located to the mountains, beaches & desert, but deep down, it's not really my scene. However, in preparation for big events (like weddings), I must confess I am a true Angelino.

Countdown to D's big day: T-minus 18 days
Days since teeth bleaching commenced: 2
Spray-on tan test date: Tonight (must make sure I'm not orange!)
Misc. grooming appts: Tomorrow, next Wednesday and the Wednesday, Thursday & Friday after that.

I'm fulfilling the "Look Famous" part of my blog quote.

(I know, I know. Starving orphans in Africa. :-P)

4 comments:

Plain Jane said...

Oh my gosh - I totally forgot about the fake tan! Pale Colorado girl is going to blind everyone at the ceremony! I better find a good fake tanner. Looking forward to seeing you in a few days.

Kellyry said...

I know a place that can give you a fix for that... Let me know...

;-P

(Do I sound sufficiently gangsta/drug-dealer-esque?)

DeniseMarie said...

Convert me to your ways, Kelly! You always look so cute and put together--even without the fake tan.... I thought of you this morning when I stopped myself from leaving the bedroom accessory-less, and went back in and put on a necklace and earrings. Baby steps, right? And CB, don't worry about being a whitey. I'm nearly as pale as you now--perhaps in preparation for someday being a Colorado girl myself! So you and I can be the vanilla to compliment K and Yvette's chocolate at the wedding.... :)

Kellyry said...

It's all about the accesories. And not to worry, today I don't look "Been sleeping in the Bahamian sun for 2 weeks straight" dark, but a nice golden, healthy glow.