Sunday, March 25, 2007

First comes love...

...Then comes marriage!

Matt & Denise are officially Mr. & Mrs. McCormick! What an honor it was to witness their committment and be a part of this very special occasion. From the beautiful flowers to the radiant bride and proud groom, it was indeed a wonderful day.

I am fortunate to have several fantastic women to call dear friends. Along with these women come some really great men, whom I respect and am glad to call my friends as well. Matt is truly a prince among princes and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect match for my friend.

The bride before.........................The croquembouche.

The bride & groom..................................With my parents.

The sisters.........................................The bridesmaids.

An artistic centerpiece shot...............One last kiss before heading to Tahiti.

* As always, visit my photos link (to the left) for more of "D & Matt's Wedding Weekend"

1 comment:

DeniseMarie said...

Awh. Is it weird that NOW I'm choking up and getting emotional....? I'm so glad you were there standing beside me, Kelly. Thank you for every single thing you did, every kind word, and every moment of your time you invested in making my entire wedding experience calm and blessed.