Saturday, April 21, 2007

For the love of lemons

Someone said to me the other day, "Oh that's right, you're the one who loves lemons!" to which I replied, "I do??" I couldn't recall ever making such a claim but as I downloaded pics from my camera this evening I realized maybe I do like lemons...and limes. It's funny to find out we are known for something we didn't even know about ourselves.

Exhibit A: Behold my newly framed artwork "Lemon" (again with those lemons!) and "Barns with mustard" all ready to be hung on the wall.

Exhibit B: I couldn't resist taking a picture of the water glasses from lunch today.

(And what a day it was! Molly & I finally used our gift certificates to Burke-Williams Day spa and enjoyed a facial (Molls), massage (me) and pedicure (um, also me). It was oh-so-decadent. And the decadence didn't stop there, oh no! Lunch at the Crepe Vine (tasty food, slow to deliver) was to be had, topped off with a crepe filled with Nutella, strawberries and bananas...Heavenly!)

No comments: